High-quality professional development courses can be created to meet the specific needs of your employees using adult learning principles that maximize participation, content retention, desired outcomes and participant satisfaction.
Supportive Behavioral Resources offers a wide range of services specialized for adults with intellectual disabilities. Professional Development workshops can be held on-site at your location.
- CASE MANAGEMENTCompensatory Education is a settlement agreement that is awarded to students with disabilities who go without an appropriate service for some period of time due to an inappropriate Individualized Education Program that doesn’t adequately meet his/her needs or because the IEP was not fully implemented by the school.
- EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATIONIs your child struggling to succeed? Do you need support to navigate the complexity of your child’s IEP? An experienced educator will provide support and resources to navigate your child’s most appropriate educational path.
- TRANSITION CONSULTATIONWhat’s the plan after graduation? Does your child’s team need support to create a meaningful plan? We can help.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENTWeekly sessions are designed for individuals who experience difficulties maintaining employment or are new to the workplace environment.
- TUTORINGSpecial educators will provide instructional support beyond the school day to support the IEP and achievement of educational outcomes.
- CUSTOMIZED COURSESHigh-quality professional development courses can be created to meet the specific needs of your employees using adult learning principles that maximize participation, content retention, desired outcomes and participant satisfaction.
- LEADERSHIPDesigned for Managers, a series of customized sessions will take the team on the path to embracing their roles in the context of the organization’s desired culture.
- COMMUNICATIONEveryone can be a better communicator. Practice the finer points of delivering and receiving a message in a professional and constructive way through a series of group activities.
- TEAM BUILDINGMake your team more effective using fun and enlightening exercises and games.
- CPR/FIRST AIDChoose the course that meets your regulatory, workplace, or family requirements: American Heart Association First Aid/CPR/AED, Caregiver’s Training, Babysitting, and Pet First Aid; American Academy of Pediatrics Pediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers (meets Keystone Stars requirements).
- PQAS COMPLIANT COURSESA Pennsylvania Quality Assurance System—approved instructor can deliver professional development courses in the following knowledge areas: Curriculum and Learning Experiences (Instruction, Learning Environment, and Curriculum); Communication; Professionalism, Leadership, and Ethics, and Safety.
1915 Welsh Road
Philadelphia, PA, 19115
(215) 333 2280
M-F: 8:30am to 5pm