SBR has several community living arrangements located in Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County. Our program focuses on skill building, choice, independence, community integration, and personal growth. All of our homes are licensed by the PA Department of Human Services.
SBR Community Homes offer the following supports:
- Direct care professionals trained to meet individuals’ needs and interests.
- Health care coordination, including primary and specialty physicians.
- Clinical supports such as behavioral supports.
- 24/7 emergency response system.
- Diverse and individual-specific community activities.
1915 Welsh Road
Philadelphia, PA, 19115
(215) 333 2280
M-F: 8:30am to 5pm